- Peaceful Buddha statue - sculpted with tranquil serenity, this decorative Asian art design of a sitting Buddha creates a meditative place in your office living room desk home indoor decoration
- Buddhist statue decorations - the peaceful Buddhist nature of this oriental sculpture lends its quiet countenance to a religious home office decor Ornament.suitable for pocket guardian stone,table and desk ornament,paperweight,reiki decoration for mini fairly garden.
- ROSE QUARTZ - is called the "Love Stone",unconditional love that opens the heart chakra. This makes rose quartz a stone for every type of love: self-love,family,platonic,romantic,unconditional. It has strong energy to enhance love in any situation.
- GREEN AVENTURINE - carries a strong connection to Earth and the devic kingdom, providing a better understanding and appreciation of nature and its soothing vibrations upon the mind and body. It is an excellent stone for gridding houses or gardens against geopathic stress.
- TIGER'S EYE-is a stone of protection that is also very stabilizing and grounding. It enhances integrity,willpower,self-confidence, practicality and correct use of power. It is a stone that enhances good luck,and brings prosperity,often in the form of money.It is also a very protective stone which is especially protective during travel.It can also help one see clearly without illusion.It brings a special boost to the solar plexus chakra and to one's personal power.
- Product Features :Size:30-32mm height,30-31mm width,16-18mm thickness.Manterianl:nantranl rose quanrtz.1pc crystanl buddhan Stantue panckanging in an elegannt gift box.The best choice for decorantion or gift to stone Collectors,Crystanl Reiki Heanlers annd Yogan Pranctioner or just someone you wannt to give.
The Budai, or laughing Buddha, is traditionally depicted as an obese, bald man wearing a robe and carrying prayer beads. He is shown as a poor man but a contented one, teaching us that you do not need to be rich to be happy! According to Chinese history, Budai was an eccentric monk who lived in China during 907-923 CE.
He was a native of Fenghua, and his Buddhist name was Qieci (which translates as "promise this.") He was considered a man with a good and loving character. Budai or Pu-Tai is a Chinese folkloric deity. His name means "Cloth Sack", and comes from the bag that he is conventionally depicted as carrying. He is usually identified with or seen as an incarnation of Maitreya, the future Buddha, so much so that the Budai image is one of the main forms in which Maitreya is depicted in China.He is almost always shown smiling or laughing, hence his nickname in Chinese, the Laughing Buddha In the West, the image of Budai is often mistaken for Gautama Buddha, and is hence called the Fat Buddha.
The Budai figure appears throughout Chinese culture as a representation of contentment and abundance, it is said that rubbing his protruding belly will bring the bearer wealth, good luck and prosperity.