Natural Crystals Money Tree with Base Feng Shui Ornament | Jovivi
- Crystal Tree:Handmade crystal tree ornaments, the leaves made of natural amethyst and green aventurine stone, the base made of natural clear quartz cluster, the tree branch made of copper.
- Gemstone Tree Size: height: 5.9-7.1'', Base cluster: length:1.97-2.76'', Width: 1.57-2.36'', Irregular tumbled gemstone. Weight:70-120g.
- Tree of Life:Tree of life is a universal symbol found in many spiritual traditions. It symbolizes many things, including wisdom, protection, strength, bounty, prosperity, beauty, and redemption.Tree of life are used to energetically influence the senses, balancing the body, mind and soul. It can bring about opportunity for change, serenity, and clarity.
- Please Note:The money tree ornament you recieved is pakaged in a box, you need to spread out all the leaves and make shape for the tree as we wrap the tree and let the leaves and branches together to protect the gemstone tree well in transit.
- Feature:1.Unique crystal tree, rich branches make it look more pretty. 2.Each tumble stone will be drilled hole and use copper rope to braid. Not like using glue to stick, the leaves will not easy to fall in this way.
The traditional birthstone for February. It is an excellent all-purpose stone. Beneficial when dealing with legal issues and money problems, and can lead to prosperity and abundance. Good protection stone for travelers. It brings spirituality and contentment in your life-giving you strength, inspiration, and a sense of true peace
A stone of courage. Its calming energies reduce stress and quiet the mind. Aquamarine has an affinity with sensitive people. It can invoke tolerance of others and overcomes judgmentalism, giving support to those overwhelmed by responsibility.
It's believed among crystal healers that rose quartz can promote feelings of self-love. “Rose quartz may be used to balance emotional health, release emotional blockages, and balance other chakras,”
Green Aventurine is known as the “Stone of Opportunity,” thought to be the luckiest of all crystals, especially in manifesting prosperity and wealth, or for increasing favor in competitions or games of chance.