Ammonite Fossil Pendant Necklace | Jovivi
$12.99 Sale • Save
- The Ammonite: One of the most widely known fossils, ammonites are eoliths of now-extinct marine mollusks called ammonoids. The name ammonite comes from the god Ammon, who had spiral ram horns and was originally an Ethiopian or Libyan deity that later was worshipped all over Egypt and parts of Greece. Ammonite Metaphysical Properties It’s no surprise that ammonites, with their spiral shape, are symbols of change and positive motion.
- Material: Made of the 7 Seven kinds of chip stones, which consist of garnet, red agate, citrine, peridot, aquamarine, lapis lazuli, and amethyst; Combined with natural resin, ammonites and copper wire chakra swirl, great decoration. It will create a more charming result and you will like it.
- Always ready to be given. Unique and meaningful present for both men and women, especially for resin or crystal collectors.
- Adjustable Rope Length: 15-32inches
- Pendant Diameter: 1.50inches
- Black Obsidian Bead Diameter: 6mm
- Net Weight: 0.88oz/25g
- Package includes 1x ammonite fossil necklace, 1x gift box
NOTE: Due to the natural creation of resin & crystal gemstone, please expect some slight variation in terms of size, color, texture, etc.